Terms and Conditions
Contact Our Transportation Brokerage Company
Thank you for making us your trusted transportation broker in Fort Worth, TX. Should you have any questions about our business and the services we offer, feel free to give us a call or send us a message. Our customer support staff is here to assist you with all of your needs. We hope to hear from you soon!
Customer Rate Quotes, Payments, and More
Here at Just Dispatch, LLC in Fort Worth, TX, we work with our clients’ best interests in mind. Our team is dedicated to delivering the high-quality services you deserve at rates that are within your budget. Make us your top choice when it comes to your transportation needs. Please read on for more information about our custom rate quotes, carrier payment terms, and other service terms and conditions.
Custom Rate Quotes
As the transportation pricing market fluctuates, Just Dispatch, LLC wants to ensure that we are providing the best price as it relates to the current market. We will honor all customer rate quotes in writing for a period of 5 consecutive shipping days—excluding weekend pickup or deliveries—after which, the rate is void and a new quote must be generated. Shipment tender must occur within 48 hours of the ship date.
Double brokering is not permitted without the written consent of Just Dispatch, LLC. We reserve the right to render the agreement void if freight is double brokered.
Driver’s name, cell phone number, and truck/trailer number must be provided to Just Dispatch, LLC by the carrier at the time the load is dispatched.
Required If You Are Hauling Vehicles
- Driver must record full 17 digit VIN upon pick up.
- Driver must report the VINs to Just Dispatch, LLC upon pick up.
- Driver must fill out Vehicle Inspection Report for each unique VIN upon pick up (Just Dispatch, LLC will provide this form upon request).
- Driver must get a signature or stamp on the aforementioned Vehicle Inspection at both pickup and delivery.
Failure to provide any of the required information on this agreement can result in delayed, short, or non-payment of charges.
INVOICE AND PROOF OF DELIVERY DOCUMENT MUST BE PROVIDED TO JUST DISPATCH, LLC WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DELIVERY.
Carrier Payment Terms
We offer two payment terms, Net 10 and 2 Day Quick Pay (6% fee).
Net 10 payment by mailed check. Quick Pay by Deluxe eCheck via email.
Payment terms start when all required documentation is received by Just Dispatch, LLC within normal business hours.
- Bill of Lading or Proof of Delivery – Must Include the Origin and Destination Addresses and Be Signed by the Driver, Shipper and Receiver.
- Vehicle Inspection Report – Full 17 Digits of Each VIN Must Be Recorded (Vehicle Shipments Only)
- Just Dispatch, LLC Rate Confirmation
- Lumper Receipts (if any).
- Any Other Pertinent Paperwork
Submission must include Just Dispatch, LLC Shipment ID and one (1) invoice per email or fax.
Please check images for legibility prior to submitting.
JUST DISPATCH, LLC WILL NOT PAY IF PAPERWORK IS NOT LEGIBLE.
Please email all paperwork to AP@JustDispatch.com as well as any other billing questions or payment inquiries.
Just Dispatch, LLC Load Confirmation Addendum; Additional Terms
THIS LOAD CONFIRMATION CONSTITUTES AN ADDENDUM TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THAT CERTAIN BROKER CARRIER AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) PREVIOUSLY EXECUTED BETWEEN OUR COMPANIES. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH HEREIN, THE AGREEMENT IS HEREBY AFFIRMED AND RATIFIED BY THE PARTIES AND SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
- Unless Just Dispatch, LLC provides written notice herein that this term does not apply to this shipment, Carrier's motor vehicle equipment shall be dedicated to Broker's exclusive use while transporting freight tendered by Broker (Just Dispatch, LLC and affiliates) pursuant to this Load Confirmation and Carrier's Agreement with Just Dispatch, LLC. Carrier's violation of this exclusive use requirement shall result in Carrier's forfeiting its right to be paid for the transportation services contemplated by this Load Confirmation, not as a penalty, but as liquidated damages.
- This rate is contingent upon successful and on-time completion of all load terms as orally stipulated or written on this addendum and rate may be subject to reduction if the carrier fails to complete any shipment terms and conditions. Rate may be reduced if load picks up or delivers after originally scheduled time and date. Carrier acknowledges that failure to complete any terms and conditions on this shipment may jeopardize or result in loss of future business opportunities with Just Dispatch, LLC and/or cancelation of the Just Dispatch, LLC carrier contract.
- Accessorial charges (including but not limited to labor, detention, and/or layover charges) must be authorized and approved prior to or at time of occurrence. Just Dispatch, LLC will not provide any reimbursement of any non- prior-approved accessorial charges. The carrier shall ensure the bill of lading is notated either when handling is required or when detention occurs, that a lumper receipt is provided when a lumper is hired, and/or that both are included as supporting documents with the Carrier's invoice. All overage, shortage, and damage must be reported to Just Dispatch, LLC immediately, at time of occurrence, and noted on the bill of lading.
Just Dispatch, LLC's Customer requires that Carrier provide tracking updates, for this shipment, through Just Dispatch, LLC, around the following events:
- Arrival at and departure from shipper(s) within thirty (30) minutes of occurrence
- A minimum of one check call per day, prior to 10:00 am, each day that Carrier is in possession of this shipment
- Arrival at and departure from Receiver(s) within thirty (30) minutes of occurrence
For any problems or issues after regular business hours or over the weekends, please contact Just Dispatch, LLC at (817) 763-8225. Pursuant to the Just Dispatch, LLC carrier contract, the carrier will provide an amount of cargo insurance coverage sufficient to cover the loss or damage of any commodities and cargo carried. Carrier's cargo insurance policy must not exclude from coverage any commodities or cargo carried on this order. If carrier's cargo insurance policy contains a schedule of covered vehicles, the carrier will not transport any cargo on this shipment using a vehicle that is not listed as a scheduled vehicle on carrier's cargo insurance policy.